Baking chocolate brownies are very fun for everyone! This is homemade brownies, you can make them by yourself. You can even make them for people who come to visit you. You must buy the ingredients from the shops first. To see what you need to get from the shops:
- 1/2 lb (200g) butter
- 1 cup (200g) semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (100g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Want a printer-friendly version of the recipe with nutritional values?
Download your Super-fudgy double chocolate brownie recipe card to save! Includes nutrition info.